Home Page

Policies & Performance Data

End of Key Stage results

Admission Arrangements

For children due to start school in September 2024, the Admission Application process opens on Wednesday 15 November 2023 and closes at 12 noon on Sunday 14 January 2024.  Our admission policies are displayed below in the policy section.


To apply, click on the link below to find all of the information you need and the online application form.


Mid-year Admissions

If you are looking to move schools during the school year, please go to the Lincolnshire County Council Website to apply for a place online - follow the link below.

Admission Appeals Timetable


National Offer Day - 16 April 2024

Appeals Deadline - 14 May 2024

Transport to School

If your child is starting primary school or transferring to secondary school in September 2024 they may be eligible for school transport. If you think your child is eligible please apply for transport as soon as you have your offer of a school place.

Applications can be made online at the website below or a telephone application can be made by contacting the Customer Service Centre on 01522 782020.


For more information about the home to school transport policy and online applications please click on the link below.  Queries can be emailed to:  schooltransportapplications@lincolnshire.gov.uk 

Foreign Nationals

Until 31 December 2020 All European Economic Area (‘EEA’) and Swiss national children, had the right, under freedom of movement and UK immigration law, to enter the country to access a school.  Freedom of movement into the UK ended at the end of 2020.


Any EEA or Swiss national arriving in the UK by 31 December 2020 was eligible to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme until 29 March 2022 to continue to be able to study in schools in England as they do now, if their application was successful.  The scheme is still open for joining family members and those who have ‘reasonable grounds’ for not applying by the 29 March 2022 deadline. The criteria for both cohorts are set out on the EU Settlement Scheme page.


'Non EEA' nationals entering the UK, who wish to apply for a state-funded school place, should check that they have a right of abode or that the conditions of their immigration status otherwise permit them to access a state-funded school.


Foreign nationals cannot use the 6-month Standard Visitor visa, or 11-month Short-term Study (English language) visa, to enter the UK to enrol as a pupil at a school.


Children aged under 18 are classed as dependent children if they are the children of foreign nationals who have settled status in the UK, or who are entering the UK on a work visa or Student visa, or who are part of a family entering or residing in the UK under the immigration route for British National (Overseas) citizens and their dependants. These children are entitled to enter the country with their family, or to join their family and study at a state-funded or independent school once in the UK


Parents are reminded to ensure their child holds the correct entry visa before making a school application. If a school or the local authority has concerns about a particular child’s immigration status they will refer the case to the Home Office.


As we are an Academy part of the Infinity Academies Trust, many of our policies are Trust wide.  A list of these statutory policies can be found by clicking on the link - TRUST POLICIES

These Trust policies include:

  • Trust Complaints Policy
  • Trust Safeguarding Policy (we have our own local level policy listed below)
  • Trust Behaviour Statement (we have our own local level policy listed below)
  • Trust Accessibility Plan (we have our own local level plan listed below)
  • Trust Charging and Remissions Policy
  • Trust Whistleblowing Policy
  • Trust Equality Statement
  • Trust Equality Objectives
  • Trust Equality and Diversity Policy


Policies specific to our Academy are listed below:

If you would like a copy of a policy or any other document please contact the school and we will happily provide you with a paper copy free of charge.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school.