This project celebrates determination, resilience and endeavour. It’s time to flex those muscles.
Children will have the opportunity to:
- find out about incredible record breakers
- research key Olympic facts
- analyse what it takes for athletes to be at the top of their game
- compare and present sporting statistics
- revise the main muscle groups and the effects of exercise on the body
- design, test and run a boot camp for parents
We will also be answering our big question:
How do you become a sporting champion?