We were given the task of thinking of questions that we would like to be answered so that we can learn more about what it is like to go to school in Lebanon.
Here is the email that we sent:
We have drawn our pictures showing what we think your classroom looks like and have now created a list of questions that we would like you to kindly answer so that we can develop a better understanding of what it is like to go to school in Lebanon.
We look forward to receiving the questions that you would like us to answer. We can then skype each other and share our answers. We are thoroughly enjoying learning about school in another country.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Class 3 at Gipsey Bridge Academy
These are the questions that pupils from Jarjoua Public school have sent us to answer:
Questions from students of grade 5 (year 9-10) in Jarjoua Public school to students of Gipsey Bridge Academy
1. Is your school public or private?
2. How many students do you have in Gipsey Bridge Academy?
3. Which days do you go to schools? When do you start and finish?
4. How many sessions do you have in a school day?
5. Do you have a special uniform for school?
6. What do you do during the break?
7. What subjects do you learn at school?
8. Do you have a sport session ? a lab session? a music session ? a swimming session?
9. What problems do you face during a school day?
10. Do you feel that your teachers are your friends ?
11. Do you celebrate special days? what are they? Do you like working as a team work?
12. Do you have extra activities outside your class?
13. What things would you like to improve in your school?
14. Do you really enjoy working with us?