Today in maths we were measuring each other to see how tall we are. We started by measuring the people in our groups and then we put them in order, from tallest to smallest. Then we did the same again, but this time we did it for the whole class!
I've made a list of things to remember when measuring to make sure that we are as accurate as we coul be.
We had to-
1) Make sure the zero end was touching the floor,
2) Make sure that the tape measure was tight and straight,
3) Ensure that the ruler was on the tallest part of their body,
4) Make sure th ruler was straight and
5) Carefully read the number that the ruler was pointing to.
Have a look at the photos of us in action bellow.